1. Cookies are text files stored, either on a temporary or persistent basis on your computer. Cookies are used for authenticating, session tracking and maintaining specific information about the use and users of websites and applications.
2. The data collected by cookies is anonymous. Existing cookies can be deleted by searching for files containing “cookie” and deleting them or using standard browser cookie deletion functionality. In addition, editing your browser settings will prevent cookies being stored. Unfortunately, blocking cookies will prevent use of the full functionality of some of our websites and applications.
For more information about cookies, please visit:
3. Web beacons consist of a small string of software code that represents a graphic image request on a page or email. There may or may not be a visible graphic image associated with the web beacon and often the image is designed to blend into the background of a page or email. Web beacons can be used for many purposes – including site traffic reporting, unique visitor counts, advertising auditing and reporting, and personalization. Web beacons used by Connect Childcare collect only anonymous data.
4. In order to improve our website, applications and the services we offer, we may use (temporary and persistent) cookies, authorised third party cookies, web beacons and/or other technologies to collect non-personally identifiable data. This non-personally identifiable data helps us to track browsing behaviour, create specific or tailor-made offers or advertisements, and to monitor and record website visits and use of the Application.
5. In order to understand how people use our applications/websites and for marketing analysis and quality improvement purposes, we (and/or third party service providers) may collect, record, process and use on an anonymous basis certain information (including the total number of transactions, viewed pages, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp information and details like the number and location of mouse clicks on a given page, mouse movements, scrolling activity and the search words you use while being on and using the Application).